“There’s even a tag waiting, and I shall get to that real soon too.”
But, of course, “real soon” in my world has come to mean – after twelve days!
Shall do the tag first, and then – yes! – more updates.
RULE #1: People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2: Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I’d be hurt obviously, and it would take time to get over the hurt, but I’d move on. No point lingering on in something that isn’t working, or isn’t meant to be.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Only one? Damn! Okay – then maybe that we’d all realise that polluting the Earth will mean leaving a really bad world behind for our children.
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Hmmm…at the moment, only one name comes to mind. Pity I can’t say it here! (Chandni, you know who I mean.)
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Travel. Buy a house and do it up nicely. Shop – for myself and the people I love. Err, yeah – try and save some of it too.
5. Will you you fall in love with your best friend?
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Everyone loves someone. But being truly loved by someone is something many people never experience. I believe that I ma very, very lucky to have at least five people who love me unconditionally.
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
I don’t know. Maybe till I get over the person. Maybe till the person comes to me. Maybe till I fall in love with someone else.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
What could I do?? Move on.
9. If you’d like to act with someone, who will it be? Your GF/BF or an actress/actor?
10. What takes you down the fastest?
People I love being sad or unwell. And not feeling satisfied and happy at work. People expecting me to be unlike how I really am.
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Happy, with two kids, pets, G, and a nice home with a big garden. And my parents and brother close by. And a satisfying career. Yes – I want it all!
12. What’s your fear?
Losing the people I love. Nothing that scares me more than that.
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Chandni – Intelligent. Nice. Fun.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Single and rich.
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Look out of the window, smile, stretch, snuggle in with G, and go back to sleep.
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Yes. Except that tiny part of me, which is the core that everyone has that belongs only to them – the part with the self-respect, integrity, compassion and honesty.
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
The one who makes me feel like I’m “at home” when I’m with him.
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
Forgive maybe. Forgetting, though, would depend on how horrible the thing done was.
19.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Nothing better than that warm feeling that fills you up when you are in a relationship.
20. List 6 people to tag:
- G – even though he doesn’t have a blog, as a guest post here on mine.