Tagged by Chandni to write more about the favourite-est topic on this blog – ME!
Ten things you wish you could say to people right now (don’t take names):
- I wish there was a way of telling you how much I love you. All four of you. (Ah. You know who I’m talking about, four-of-you – don’t you? 🙂 )
- I wish you would just come back to India now.
- I wish you’d get back to being my best-est friend.
- I wish we hadn’t drifted apart.
- I still feel hurt that you were more important to me, than I ever was to you.
- Oh, stop being so inane!
- I hate that you taught me what hate is.
- Don’t “tell” me to do things. I sure as hell won’t do them then.
- I wish you and I were closer than we are. I wish we could spend more time together too.
- I’ve always wanted us to go on a holiday together – just you and me. Let’s go. Really.
Nine things about yourself:
- It takes very little to make me happy.
- Even if I shout and scream at someone, the anger lasts only as long as the shouting lasts. If you keep hurting long after that, chances are I won’t even realise that you are – because I’m back to normal a few minutes after I’ve finished shouting.
- I love books. I love the smell of a new book. My dream was to own a bookshop – but then I know I would never ever sell those books. I’d live in the middle of them – forever
- My pets are extremely precious to me. I love them like my babies. I love that they’re dependent on me (in a strange way), and I love that being around me makes them happy. If you don’t like them as much, you should try and never say that to me.
- I love food. Looking at me, you wouldn’t think I do – but I really can eat! And do. But again, I am very choosy about what I will eat. If there isn’t good food, I’d rather not eat at all.
- I will never be rude with anyone. Even if I can’t stand the person. And if you ever think I’m being rude, believe me when I say that I don’t mean to be. It probably sounded that way to you. But I am incapable of being rude. Really.
- I have a compulsive need to be liked. Err…okay, maybe not a compulsive need, but I can’t get over it when someone doesn’t like me
- Things are usually quite sorted in my head. And I often wish the rest of the world would see things as clearly too.
- I trust people very easily. And I often have my heart broken. But I will still never stop trusting most people.
Eight ways to win your heart:
- Be a feminist.
- Completely love animals. All animals.
- Own lots and lots of books – and love reading.
- Cook well. 😀
- Be sensitive.
- Be smart. And witty.
- Write well.
- Stand up for yourself – and for those who can’t stand up for themselves.
Seven things that cross your mind a lot:
- Mom and Papa
- Little things from my childhood
- When will we have a nice home with a big garden?
- I wish I could buy that for her/him/myself!
- I wish I had time to start writing. Professionally.
- When can I next take a holiday with everyone together?
Six things you wish you never did:
- Started smoking. Have completely stopped now though. And very proud of myself. 🙂
- Snapped at Mom and Papa and Saahil and G and Naani – when I was actually stressed out about something else.
- Gone back to sleep that night when Candy wanted me to stay up with her babies.
- Not enjoyed college enough.
- Not said the things I’d wanted to.
- Letting bitterness into my life.
Five Turn offs:
- Body Odour
- Attitude – of the wrong kind – the one that is for no reason.
- Not ‘feeling‘ enough, or being too blase’ to feel anything.
Four turn ons:
- The wet earth smell when it rains
- Passionate, intelligent conversation
- A really good cologne. One that I really like – Gucci Nobile
Three things you want to do before you die:
- Travel all over Europe. Preferably backpack – not sure if I have it in me to do that though.
- Have children, and bring them up to be happy, confident people.
- Learn how to play the Guitar and/or sing in tune.
Two smileys that describe you:
- : )
- >: D<
I tag: Whoever wants to take this up. (Especially since Arvind, Tanzila and Anvita – the idiots – never take up anything I tag them for!)