I was tagged by Anvita…so here goes…and remember what it said on your going away party cake?…that’s what you are, woman!
Three names I go by:
- Ant (??!!)
- Her Royal Airness (…due to the famous “airhead mode”)
Three screen names:
- Aanchal Tyagi
- Magic (I know, I know…dumb screen name…in my defence…I was 15!!)
Three things I like about myself:
- That I’m so much like Mom.
- That I’m nice to people…mostly.
- That I’m quite intelligent, and can be rather good at whatever I set my mind to (…except at maths, physics and chemistry!).
Three things I don’t like about myself:
- Impatient with people who act/are stupid (…and yes, Anvita…I kinda like that about myself too).
- That I can’t really talk with someone I’ve just met
Three things that scare me:
- Horror films…and they scare me not just in the way that they scare most people…they freak me out..for years!!
- That my computer will crash one day, and I’ll have no back-up!
- A wonderful childhood…like I’ve had.
- A top-of-the-line computer with high-speed internet.
Three things I like in the opposite sex:
- The fact that it is the “opposite” sex.
- Lesser hang-ups about supposed morality.
- Simple minds. Ha! Ha! Ha! *evil laughter*
Three things I want to do badly right now:
- Write an amazing screenplay.
- Go home for a few days.
- Go on a really nice holiday…maybe to Kanataal.
Three careers I’m considering right now:
- A film-maker.
- An editor.
- …and that’s it…more the first option anyway.
Three places I’d love to go on vacation:
- Europe (…all of it…kinda makes answering this question easier!)
Three kids’ names I like and why:
- Kaahini (Anvita, that’s what happens when you tell people! Ha!)
…because all three sound lovely and/or mean lovely things.
Three things to do before dying:
- Stay happy, love, and be loved…always.
- Make films.
- Bring up great kids (…like my parents did!)
Three people to get to do this wonderful questionnaire:
- Papa…but he doesn’t have a blog yet.
- Gourav…and he doesn’t have a blog either.